Is hiring a cleaning company worth it?May 23, 2017
5 eco-friendly cleaning practices you should adopt todayJuly 21, 2017
Hiring a cleaning company has always been a viable solution for you, but your budget seems to think otherwise. Sometimes you just don’t have the money to indulge in relaxation. While a professional cleaner deals with most of the challenging chores.
Well, there are some ways to work around a money problem when hiring a cleaning company. There are some steps you can take to, while still benefiting from the services of a professional cleaner. Wouldn’t that be ideal? Here is what you should consider:
- Make a thorough research on available cleaning companies – the first thing you should always do when you wish to hire a cleaning company is to research agencies near your area. Some people make the mistake of contacting the first cleaning company they find, which is not always good. Collect information on as many companies as you can. Then you can compare their cleaning prices and pick the one that is most suitable for your budget. Company A may offer a cheaper carpet cleaning service, while company B’s prices could be more competitive on the domestic cleaning scene. You can then book each of them for what service you need and end up saving money.
- Book in advance – a lot of companies out there will charge extra if you want to book the same day or shortly after you contact them. What you should be doing instead is contacting cleaning companies for a quote at least a week in advance. That way they will be more inclined to give you some discount and have more services available for you.
- Seek special offers – in order to be more competitive, cleaning companies often resort to special promotions. It is definitely worth it to hunt for these opportunities by keeping track of each company’s website and current discounts. You can save good money in doing so.
- Look for referral discount possibilities – some companies offer a referral discount when an existing client introduces a new client for the company. If you know of your friends, family members and neighbours, who are currently using such services, you can ask about what company they are a client to and see if there are referral discounts. You can then tell that person to contact the company and work to get a referral deal going on.
- Partially clean your home before the cleaner arrives – Whenever a cleaner’s visit is due, you can invest some time in de-cluttering and dealing with minor tasks. So when the cleaner arrives, they will better focus on important cleaning chores and not waste time on trivial tasks. A little thoughtfulness goes a long way here.
What could be better than seeing your home cleaned to perfection by professionals, all the while saving some money on the service? If you follow the aforementioned tips, you can experience just that!
© Domestic Cleaners Ltd