Terms & Conditions at Domestic Cleaners Ltd
For a copy of our full Terms & Conditions of Domestic Cleaning Service, please contact our office.
Domestic Cleaners Ltd offer a professional domestic cleaning service and these terms and conditions apply to any business booked with us on line. We may add to or alter these terms and conditions from time to time and any alterations or additions will apply to new business but not to existing contracts. Our domestic cleaning service may be ordered by telephone, e-mail, fax or on line and the client agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions:
Domestic Cleaners Ltd cleaning company offers a regular domestic cleaning service at the rate of £9.50 per hour, on condition that the client engages the cleaner for sessions for a minimum of two and a half hours at least once a week, for a period of not less than six months.
For the clients who don’t wish to sign a contract in advance.
The first domestic cleaning session is charged at £13.00 rate with £4.00 credit to the client in respect of further cleaning. When the client signs the contract, the cleaning session will be charged at £9.50 rate on weekly basis or £10.00 per hour on fortnightly basis.
The client is recommended to check the quality of the domestic cleaning work carried out immediately after completion of the work.
In the event that the client is not satisfied with the standard of work, he/she should contact the company not more that 24 hours after the completion of the domestic cleaning service. Unless good reason is given for late notification of any complaint, the company will not consider any complaints which are notified after such period of 24 hours.
In the event of complaint the client will allow the company to send a cleaner back to the client’s property to complete the work to the client’s satisfaction and Domestic Cleaners Ltd cleaning company will not normally refund any payment if it is not permitted to return to the client’s property to complete the job.
When booking a cleaning service, the Client is obliged to provide details of name, address, telephone, e-mail address and the payment details over the phone. As soon as this information has been submitted the Client will be sent an e-mail confirmation one working day before the cleaning session in respect of the Company’s Terms and Conditions. The Client accepts these Terms and Conditions unless she/he contacts Domestic Cleaners Ltd before the cleaning session has started.
1. The Client must allow the cleaner access to hot water and power. All fragile and breakable items must be secured or removed.
2. Domestic Cleaners Ltd cleaning company is insured by full public and employer’s liability cover and we will process all claims which are properly notified to us in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. We will provide all cleaning material and equipment but there may a surcharge in the even of a need for specialized equipment. We will quote separately for this.
4. Carpet Cleaning – Domestic Cleaners Ltd cleaning company will not be responsible for failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using normal carpet cleaning methods. We undertake, however, to draw your attention to any such stains prior to commencing work.
5. End of Tenancy Cleaning – Unless otherwise agreed the standard end of tenancy cleaning service does not include cleaning of walls, ceilings, curtains, balconies, patios, exterior windows, carpets, upholstery. Neither does it include washing up or laundering. Should any of these additional services be required, we will quote for them separately. It is a condition of and of tenancy cleaning that the property must be vacated.
6. 50 % of our quoted fee will be payable on booking. The client may cancel or reschedule a service by giving at least 24 hours notice but if we are not notified on time no refund will be given against the deposit. Domestic Cleaners Ltd reserves the right to charge cancellation fee of up to 100% of the quoted price for the booked service.
7. The client agrees to inspect the work immediately after it is completed and to draw to the attention. The cleaner will carry out any such further work reasonably required but if the client is still not satisfied the client must notify Domestic-cleaners.biz in writing immediately by completing the slip reproduced below and handing it to the cleaner.
8. The balance of our account must be paid to the cleaner or to the office over the phone before cleaner leaves the premises.